Thyroid cancer is a disease in which malignant cells form in the tissues of the thyroid gland. It is a gland at the base of the throat near the trachea (windpipe). Its Shaped is like a butterfly, with a right lobe and a left lobe. It uses iodine, a mineral found in some foods and in iodized salt, which help to secrete several hormones. Thyroid hormones Control heart rate, body temperature, converting food into energy (metabolism) and controlling calcium in the blood.
- Papillary thyroid cancer.
- Follicular thyroid cancer.
- Medullary thyroid cancer.
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer.
FACTORS AFFECTING DEVELOPMENT OF THYROID CANCER
- Age between 25 and 65 years old.
- Being exposed to radiation to the head and neck as a child or being exposed to atomic bomb radiation. The cancer may occur as soon as 5 years after exposure.
- History of goiter.
- Having certain genetic conditions such as familial medullary thyroid cancer (FMTC), multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2A syndrome, and multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B syndrome.
- A certain change in a gene that is passed from parent to child (inherited) may cause this diseases.
SYMPTOMS OF THYROID CANCER
It may not show or reveal symptoms in early stage. It is sometimes found during a routine physical exam. A doctor should be consulted if any of the following problems occur:
- A lump in the neck.
- Trouble breathing.
- Trouble swallowing.
TESTS USED TO DETECT AND DIAGNOSE THIS DISEASES
- Blood hormone studies
- Blood chemistry studies
- Radioactive iodinescan (RAI scan
- Ultrasound exam
- CT scan (CAT scan
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- PET scan (positron emission tomography scan
FACTORS AFFECTING THE PROGNOSIS (CHANCE OF RECOVERY) AND TREATMENT:
- The age of the patient.
- The type of this diseases.
- The stage of the cancer.
- The patient’s general health.
- Whether the patient has multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B (MEN 2B).
- Whether the cancer has just been diagnosed or has recurred (come back).
WAYS TO DEVELOP THYROID CANCER
- Through tissue. Cancer invades the surrounding normal tissue.
- Through the lymph system. Cancer invades the lymph system and travels through the lymph vessels to other places in the body.
- Through the blood. Cancer invades the veins and capillaries and travels through the blood to other places in the body.
TREATMENT OF THYROID CANCER
Homeopathic medicine helps in slow down or stop the growth of cancerous cells without any surgery or Chemo. HF is one of most successful and effective Centre for treatment of Thyroid Cancer at Noida and Patna. HF is headed by DR Rajeev Kumar, M.D, who has one of best Doctor(oncologist) for Cancer treatment. He has successfully used some rare and uncommon homeopathic remedies in treatment and got excellent results. The fruitful use of these remedies comes from his vast experience and in-depth knowledge of Science.
Dr Rajeev Kumar is diagnosis on the basis of patient’s condition and provides best treatments which does not have side effects. At HF, Dr. Rajeev Kumar, M.D, has successfully treated many patients which enables us to ensure you for safe and scientific solution for effective treatment.
Consultation will be carried out in person or online after payment of fee, which is Rs 1500/- per consultation. The cost of treatment is varying from Rs 12,000/- to Rs 15,000/- per month depending upon case to case and patients Condition. Details for fund transfer is provided in following Link :
Bank Details for fund transfer is
Account Holder Name :Dr Rajeev Kumar
Account No : 50200054797753
IFSC CODE: HDFC0001603
Bank Name &Address: HDFC BANK, SECTOR 51, NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR.
For online Consultation contact on Mobile / What’s Up No : +91 8447679450
Contact Us or visit us for treatment.
Call Us : +918447679450/ +91 9430606956
Mail Us : email@example.com