Any diseases which affects skins may be known as skin diseases. It can be bumpsy or flat, small pinpricks or blistered or in a circular pattern, can be dry, flaky or wet, can be simple like a diaper rash, or be more complicated like a viral or bacterial infection. Skin diseases are in the form of Acne/Pimple, Psosorisis, Alopecia, Athlets foot, Atopic Dermatitis, Moles, Boils, Warts, Corns, Etcing, Ring Worm etc. Some of diseases like Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema are described as follows:
Comedo and pus-filled spots is a very common skin condition are called acne and it sometime blocked skin pores.
Acne is usually seen to afflict teenagers and young adults. Acne is not life threatening but it can lead to scarring of the skin especially in severe cases and hence it requires prompt treatment. Homeopathy can treat the disease from the roots thereby giving the patients a healthy skin, an overall feeling of wellbeing as well as renewed self-esteem.
CAUSES OF ACNE
Oil-producing glands of people which is present in both men and women, causes the glands to produce an excess of oil. At the same time, the dead skin cells lining the pores are not shed properly and clog up the follicles. These two effects result in a build-up of oil producing blackheads and whiteheads.
The acne bacterium may be found on everyone’ skin, in active form, but, in those prone to acne, the buildup of oil creates an ideal environment in which these bacteria become and causes inflammation and the formation of red or pus-filled spots.
Psoriasis is a Chronic disease which affects skin. It occurs equally at any age, and tends to come and go unpredictably. It is not infectious, and does not scar the skin.
CAUSES OF PSORIASIS
The skin is organ made up of different layers namely epidermis (Outer Layer), dermis (Inner layer) and deeper subcutaneous tissue (hypodermis) is made of fat and connective tissue layers. The epidermis contains cells which are formed at the bottom and then move up towards the surface, gradually changing as they go, finally dying before they are shed from the surface. Duration of these movement may consume 3 to 4 weeks. In psoriasis duration of movement of cells towards surface is reduced from 3 to 4 weeks to 3-4 days within the affected skin.
It is a genetic or hereditary disease. However, the trigger for psoriasis to appear is often an outside event, such as a throat infection, stress or an injury to the skin.
In psoriasis sunlight, may causes burning of skins. Smoking and drinking(Alcohol) is also increasing psoriasis problem.
SYMPTOMS OF PSORIASIS
- Psoriasis can itch at affected area of skin can split, which may be painful.
- It may develop stiff and painful joints
- Dry and covered with silver, flaky skin (scales)
- Skin may become Pink-red in color (like the color of salmon)
- The joints most commonly affected are those at the ends of the fingers and toes.
Eczema is a term for a group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated. It is more common in babies and young children. It occurs on the faces of infants, as well as inside the elbows and behind the knees of children, teenagers, and adults. It is caused by an overactive immune system. It is the term used to describe changes in the upper layer of the skin that include redness, blistering, oozing, crusting, scaling, thickening and sometimes pigmentation (although not all of these changes will necessarily occur together).
The most common type of eczema is known atopic eczema. Atopic refers to a group of diseases with an often inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever.
CAUSES OF ECZEMA
A tendency to atopic conditions often runs in families and is part of your genetic make-up. In people with atopic eczema, the function of their skin as a barrier to the outside world does not work well, so that irritant and allergy-inducing substance enter their skin, and may cause dryness and inflammation.
Yes. Atopic eczema (as well as asthma and hay fever) tends to run in families. If one or both parents suffer from eczema, asthma or hay fever, it is more likely that their children will suffer from them too. In addition, there is a tendency for these conditions to run true to type within each family
SYMPTOMS OF ECZEMA
- Itching. This is the worst aspect because it can be upsetting for the child. It also makes the child scratch causing further rawness of the skin and possible infections to develop.
- Redness caused by extra blood flowing through the blood vessels in the skin in the affected area.
- A grainy appearance to the skin, caused by tiny fluid filled blisters just under the skin called “vesicles.”
- Weeping when the blisters burst, either by themselves or because of scratching, and the fluid oozes on to the surface of the skin.
- Crusts or scabs that form when the fluid dries.
- Children with eczema often have dry, scaly skin. This may be the result of the disease or it may also be the natural skin type of the family. Dry skin can be a predisposing factor to developing eczema.
- Pale patches of skin may appear because eczema can disturb the production of pigment which controls skin colour. The effect does fade and disappear.
- Lichenification – a leathery, thicker skin area in response to scratching.
Homeofoundation is one of successful and effective treatment Centre for Skin diseases in Delhi NCR, Noida and Patna. Here we are specialized in treatment of Acne/Pinple, Psoriasis, Eczema etc. Homeofoundation is headed by headed by DR Rajeev Kumar, M.D, a Homeopathic Doctor. He is one of the prominent name in Skin diseases treatment.
He has successfully treated many patients using Homeopathic Medicine. Based on diagnosis and his vast experience and in-depth knowledge of Homeopathic Science he has used some rare and uncommon remedies in Skin treatment and got excellent results.
Diagnosis is carried out on the basis of patient’s condition which helps him to provides best treatments for Skin disease. There are no side effects of medicine is seen during his clinical research. He suggests all patients of skin diseases to treat early and skin diseases before it gets too late.
Contact Us or visit us for treatment, in case unable to visit then kindly take time to fill in this form with care. Online Treatment**
**Note : Medicines will be sent to your mailing address through Courier/Speed post.