MENTAL DISORDER is psychological or behavioral disorders in that mental or bodily condition marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, and emotions to seriously impair the normal psychological functioning of the individual
SYMPTOMS OF MENTAL DISORDER
Mental disorder symptoms can vary, depending on the particular circumstances and other factors. Mental disorder symptoms can affect emotions, thoughts and behaviors.
If any one of below listed symptoms appear in a person he should consult a doctor without fail.
- Excessive fears or worries
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows
- Loss of interest in social activities
- Feeling tiredness, low energy or problems of sleeping
- Detachment from reality (delusions), paranoia or hallucinations
- Extreme feelings of guilt
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Major changes in eating habits
- Sex drive changes
- Excessive anger, hostility or violence
- Suicidal thinking
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate
TYPES OF MENTAL DISORDER.
- Anxiety disorder
- Mood disorder
- Psychotic disorder
- Eating disorder
- Impulse control and addiction disorder
- Personality disorder
- Adjustment disorder
- Dissociative disorder
- Factitious disorder
- Sexual and gender disorder
Most mental disorders doesn’t improve on their own, and if untreated, a mental illness may get worse over time and cause serious problems.