Infertility refers to situation when a women is unable to conceive after having regular intercourse for a period of one year or women is unable to carry out pregnancy to full term. Reason for infertility is either due to problem in men or women.
Infertility is not always a woman’s problem. Both women and men can have problems that cause infertility. Infertility in Womenâ€™s contribute about 33 percent of problem in married couple. Men also contribute infertility problem about same percentage as women. Mixture of male and female problems also cause infertility.
INFERTILITY IN MEN
In general, INFERTILITY can be caused by a hormone problem or problem with the structure or function of male or female reproductive tract. Infertility in Men are caused by
- A problem called varicocele (VAIR-ih-koh-seel). This is root cause for distorted sperm production. Â This is due to enlarged veins around man testes which heats the testicles. The heat can affect the number or shape of the sperm.
- Movement of the sperm. Shape of the sperm may cause movement of sperm. Sometimes injuries or other damage to the reproductive system block the sperm.
Health and lifestyle of man can change quality of Sperm. Following are the part of lifestyle which may reduce the health or number of sperm:
- heavy alcohol use
- environmental toxins, including pesticides and lead
- smoking cigarettes
- Kidney diseases or hormone problems
- Side effects of medicines
- radiation treatment and chemotherapy for cancer
INFERTILITY IN WOMENS
Female infertility is caused by problems with ovulation. Without ovulation, there are no eggs to be fertilized. Some signs that a woman is not ovulating normally include irregular or absent menstrual periods.
Ovulation problems are often caused bypolycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). PCOS is a hormone imbalance problem which can interfere with normal ovulation. PCOS is the most common cause of female infertility. Primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) is another cause of ovulation problems. POI occurs when a woman’s ovaries stop working normally before she is 40. POI is not the same as early menopause.
Less common causes of fertility problems in women include:
- Blocked Fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy
- Physical problems with the uterus
- Uterine fibroids , which are non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
The reasons are likely to be
- Damage to the fallopian tubes
- Ovulatory problems
- Conditions affecting the uterus
- A combination of factors
In women, changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation may be a symptom of diseases:
- Abnormal period’s irregular periods
- Irregular periods/no periods/ painful periods
- Abnormal ovulation
- Changes in sex drive and desire
- Loss of hair
- Weight gain
- Skin changes, including more frequent acne.
- Structural problem in reproductive organs.
- But sometimes female infertility is related to hormonal imbalance.
- Other symptoms that may result from disorders linked to infertility includes-
- Insulin resistance.
- Milky white discharge from nipples
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
Homeofoundation is specialized Infertility treatment center at Delhi NCR, Noida and Patna. Here treatment is carried out with the help of medicine. Selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms. Medicine is prepared for eliminating the sign and symptom infertility. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat Infertility but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
At Homeo Foundation highly successful treatment is provided for three groups of infertile patients. These groups are described as below:
- Factors which cause infertility in men as infertility due to low sperm count, low motility and other semen abnormality & other abnormalities.
- Factors which cause infertility in women due to defective ovulation i.e. absent egg formation or release in ovaries due to various hormones disorder as polycystic-ovarian disorder, thyroid disorder, high prolactin & other hormone related infertility in women.
- Factors which cause recurrent abortions due to various hormones disorders.
For best and successful treatment, we recommend patients to consult doctor at Homeo Foundation in person either at Delhi NCR, Noida or Patna. Homeo Foundation is headed by Dr Rajeev Kumar who is one of best Doctor for Infertility treatment. He has successfully treated many rare and uncommon infertility cases and got excellent results.. The fruitful use of these remedies comes from his vast experience and in-depth knowledge of this science. Clinical research on the homeopathic remedy clearly demonstrates his ability to treat patients with success.
Note : Our presence is only at Delhi NCR, Noida and Patna.
Contact Us or visit us for treatment.