Breast cancer is a disease in which tissue of the Breast is developed as malignant (cancer) cells.
The breast is made up of lobes and ducts. Each breast has 15 to 20 sections called lobes, which have many smaller sections called lobules. Lobules end in dozens of tiny bulbs that can produce milk. The lobes, lobules, and bulbs are linked by thin tubes called ducts.
Anatomy of the breast, showing lymph nodes and lymph vessels.
Each breast has blood vessels and lymph vessels. Lymph vessels lead to organs called lymph nodes. Lymph nodes are small bean shaped structures that are found throughout the body. Clusters of lymph nodes are found near the breast in the axilla (under the arm), above the collarbone, and in the chest.
The Cancer which begins in the cells of ducts is known as ductal carcinoma. Cancer that begins in the lobes or lobules is called lobular carcinoma and is more often found in both breasts than are other types of breast cancer.
FACTORS AFFECTING DEVELOPMENT OF BREAST CANCER
- Older age.
- Menstruating at an early age.
- Giving birth of first child at older age or never having given birth to any child.
- A personal history of breast cancer or benign (noncancer) breast disease.
- A mother or sister with breast cancer.
- Treatment with radiation therapy to the breast/chest.
- Breast tissue that is dense on a mammogram.
- Taking hormones such as estrogen and progesterone.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages.
- Being white.
- Inherited gene mutations (changes).
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF BREAST CANCER
- Formation of lump or thickening near Breast or underarm area
- Decreasing or increasing the size or shape of the breast.
- In the skin of breast dimple or puckering.
- A nipple turned inward into the breast.
- Bloody fluid other than breast milk, coming from the nipple.
- Scaly, red, or swollen skin on the breast/ nipple,
- Dimples in the breast that looks like the skin of an orange.
TESTS THAT ARE USED TO DETECT) AND DIAGNOSE BREAST CANCER
- Mammogram: An x-ray of the breast.
- Ultrasound exam
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging
- Blood chemistry studies
- Estrogen and progesterone receptor test
- Human epidermal growth factor type 2 receptor (HER2/neu) test
- Multigene tests
- Chest x ray
- CT scan (CAT scan
- Bone scan
- PET scan (positron emission tomography scan
FACTORS AFFECTING THE PROGNOSIS (CHANCE OF RECOVERY) AND TREATMENT:
- Stage of the cancer (the size of the tumour and whether it is in the breast only or has spread to lymph nodes or other places in the body).
- Type of breast cancer.
- Estrogen receptor and progesterone receptor levels in the tumour tissue.
- Human epidermal growth factor type 2 receptor (HER2/neu) levels in the tumour tissue.
- Whether the tumour tissue is triple negative (cells that do not have estrogen receptors, progesterone receptors, or high levels of HER2/neu).
- How fast the tumour is growing.
- How likely the tumour is to recur (come back).
- A woman’s age, general health, and menopausal status.
- Whether the cancer has just been diagnosed or has recurred (come back).
WAYS TO DEVELOP BREAST CANCER
There are three ways that cancer spreads in the body and are:
- Through tissue.
- Through the lymph system.
- Through the blood.
Homeofoundation is headed by DR Rajeev Kumar, M.D, who is one of the best doctor for Breast Cancer Treatment. Here Homeopathic medicine is used for treatment of patients. The homeopathic medicines Stops growth of Breast cancer cells. Further dose of medicine starts destroying Cancer cells. Symptoms of wellness can be starts visible after 90 days. DR. frequently visits clinic at Delhi, Noida and Patna.
Here Patients diagnosis is made on the basis of his physical, mental condition and pathological condition. Selection of medicine is based on diagnosis and consultation with patients which helps in selection of rare and uncommon homeopathic remedies. This medicine helps in improving Patients condition and provide excellent results. There are no side effects of this medicine is seen in our clinical research. Also in most of cases operation is not required.
At Homeo Foundation, Dr. has successfully treated more many cases of Breast Cancer/ Breast tumor which enables us to ensure for safe and scientific solution for effective treatment.
Dr Rajeev Kumar Suggest to all Breast Cancer/ Breast tumor/ Breast cyst patients, Treat Early and Control Breast Cancer/ Breast tumor/ Breast cyst before it gets too late!
Contact Us or visit us for treatment.