Aids / HIV :
The virus which destroys or impair the functions of immune system of human body is known HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). This virus destroys or impairs the function of the body’s immune system making the person susceptible to infections. This virus is spreading/transmitted through Unsafe sexual relation, through a break or cut in the skin, sharing of shaving kit with infected person, sharing of injection needle etc.
HIV when it is not treated and reached advanced stage is termed as Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Time required for development of AIDS from HIV depends upon individual immune system.
CAUSE OF HIV/AIDS TRANSMISSION
Main Source of spreading of HIV infection human blood and sexual fluids (semen and vaginal secretions). Further HIV can be transmitted through:
- Sexual intercourse with HIV/AIDS infected person (vaginal, anal or oral)
- Transfusion of HIV infected blood
- Sharing of contaminated needles used for injectable drugs
- Sharing infected needles
- HIV infected mother to her child during pregnancy or breast feeding
HIV virus cannot survive for long duration outside human body and dies quickly when dries. The virus does not live in saliva, tears, urine or perspiration. Casual contact of body with these viruses does not spread HIV. Aids/HIV virus does not spread or transmit by sharing of personal item, foods/ water and or Hand Shaking, Hugging.
SYMPTOMS OF HIV/AIDS
HIV symptoms vary from person to person. Flu like illness such as fever, headache etc are the primary symptoms of HIV/AIDS. In some cases, development of symptoms can take long time to appear, after infection.
Immune system of HIV/AIDS infected person gradually weakens. Women may develop severe vaginal yeast infections as well. Some of the other signs and symptoms are frequent fevers, diarrhea, dry cough, swollen lymph nodes, persistent skin rashes, lack of energy, weight loss, mouth, genital or anal sores from herpes infections, short term memory loss, etc.Some of the signs that HIV is turning into AIDS include:
- Persistent fever
- Extreme fatigue not related to stress or lack of sleep
- Persistent diarrhea
- Severe malnutrition, losing weight
- Swollen glands in the neck, groin, etc.
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Oral thrush
- Headache, confusion and forgetfulness
- Achy muscles, joint pain.
- Night sweats
- Nails changes
- Menstrual irregularities
HIV can be diagnosed by testing of blood. Presence of the virus in the blood is described as HIV positive (HIV+). If test does not exhibit virus, then the result is considered as negative. Based on positive test result HIV is diagnosed
Fresh Infection of HIV virus can be detected by The plasma HIV RNA test (a viral load test). This test enables to detects the virus in the blood within 9 days of infection.
This tests determine HIV antibodies that the body produces in response to the infection. This test responses after period of 3 to 12 weeks after infection. Therefore, this test does not give any result during this period. Retesting may be carried out after three months to confirm the test results. Some of the antibody tests are as follows:
- If result of antibody test required within an hour from blood/ urine /saliva then “Rapid HIV antibody test” is advisable which is most common test.
- If result of test is positive, then test is repeated to confirm by “Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) test” which is an antibody test.
- Western blot test is one of the oldest but most accurate confirmatory antibody tests. It is done to confirm the results of two positive ELISA tests
- The PCR (Polymerase chain reaction, a Viral load test) test is very useful to find a very recent infection.
Symptom of HIV diseases may notice after about eight to ten years. Their CD4 (T cell) count should be watched closely during this time. A person is considered to have infected with AIDS if CD4 counts below 200.
PREVENTION OF HIV
By limiting exposure to risk factors, it can reduce the risk of HIV infection. The preventive measures include:
- Safe sex measures with use of condoms, shunning use of illicit drugs or shared needles or syringes, avoidance of contact with blood and fluids by wearing protective clothing, masks, and goggles etc. helps prevent transmission.
- It is better to have test for HIV, if someone suspect that they are infected with HIV.
- Antiretroviral drugs may fully prevent transmission of HIV from Mother to child (MTCT) during pregnancy, delivery or breastfeeding
- Use sterile needles and syringes for each injection.
Homeofoundation is best and successful Center for HIV / AIDS Treatment at Delhi NCR, Noida and Patna. This clinic is headed by DR Rajeev Kumar (BHMS ,MD), who is one of the best doctor for providing successful treatment of HIV/AIDS. He is most prominent names for HIV / AIDS Treatment in Homeopathy. He has successfully used some rare and uncommon homeopathic remedies in treatment of HIV AIDS virus and got excellent results. Selection of these remedies comes from vast experience and in-depth knowledge of Homeopathic Science. The principle involved in treatment of HIV/AIDS virus are as follows:
- Prevention or stopping of damaging of Immune system by HIV/AIDS virus.
- Developing human’s own immunity system to fight against HIV/AIDS Virus.
- Infection process is halted/delayed and killing of HIV AIDS virus.
Treatment of HIV / AIDS virus is based on the basis of diagnosis of patient’s Physical, mental and Lab report. Based on diagnosis doctor suggests or provide Homeopathy medicine which is free from side effects. These medicines caused slow down growth of the Virus, strengthen immune system of human body and reducing virus by destroying / removing. As a result, People infected with HIV /Aids virus are living much longer and healthier lives.
In general people when reached to advance stage or they have exhausted all the conventional possibilities for treatment then only approaching to Homeopathic doctor for treatment.
Our Clinical Research shows that Treatment of HIV /AIDS having high success rate as compared to other Medicine. We have successfully treated many patients Infected with HIV / AIDS virus which enhance our confidence in providing safe and scientific solution for effective treatment.
The Cost of treatment for cancer at HOMEO FOUNDATION vary from Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/- per month depending upon case to case and patients Condition.
Note: We are physically present only at Delhi NCR, Noida and Patna based on Schedule. For date of visit please call on Mobile no 8447679450.